Monday, March 29, 2010

A creative innovation


In our summer vacation we are given holiday home works and projects. I have started with them. All these days I was trying out the needle work project. It was said we could make anything which involves a design. I thought and thought what to make and at last came over the idea of making a bag. It was a very interesting process. On the first days of my holidays I stitched the strip in peach color. I took a design of the roses since I was really found of them. I feel that I have done a good job. This took me more than 3 days to complete. So I think that I will have the whole vacation filled with holiday projects. The pleasure I received after making the bag is sooooooooo much that I am sooooooo thrilled to go shopping with!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Gorgeous, Susan...It is so pretty!!! Love the colors.. What a neat thing to do during vacation time.
Hugs,
Betsy

Patty said...

You did a beautiful job. Congratulations.

May said...

Thanks for visiting and leaving a sweet comment. Do come again. Have a wonderful day.

Arkansas Patti said...

Good job Susan and glad to see you are going to be constructive during your vacation.

Syd said...

Nice job and good work.

Sweet Virginia Breeze said...

I love your bag, it is so pretty. You are very talented.