Sunday, April 4, 2010

An UnFoRgEtTaBlE Easter!





I hope every one of you must have had a glorious and holy Easter. Today my day started early in the morning at the church to witness the prayer service of the resurrection of the Jesus Christ. After the prayer services we had a wonderful meal of rice soup with the most delicious side dishes you can think of. I think it was more delicious because of the all the friends gathering around and chatting about there holidays. As today began spiritually the rest of the day remained so. Lunch was worth jewels since today we can have delicious meal after the 50 days of fasting. Many mails awaited me with Easter wishes. I sent all my relatives and friends greetings on Easter. I admire Jesus for his sacrifices he had done for the human beings and his resurrection which represents a beginning of a new life that we celebrate as Easter. Today all your blogs have wonderful articles on Easter. I do wish you all might have had the best Easter in your lives!

2 comments:

Syd said...

I hope that you had a day filled with peace and harmony.

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi Susan:)

My blog has been blocked by the administrator. I don't know why. I will have to start a new blog with a new ID again and then I will get in touch with you.

Best wishes:)
Joseph