Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What To Choose?

Today some thing exiting happened in my school.
As I was in the class my class teacher came up to the door and called me off. She looked very mysterious. I was rather surprised with an approach like this.
She informed me that our class was to present the morning assembly for the coming Thursday and she asked me to recite any one of the poems that I had written, on the stage. I was astonished to hear all this because I had not told anyone in my school about my blogs as well as my poems. Then how did my teacher came to know all about this? Very surprising.
Now I am in a big confusion for selecting a poem to recite on the stage.
Which one should I choose ?

8 comments:

Pranav Kumar V said...

lol!! I didn't even know you write poems!! Which other blog of yours is it?? Let me know... and also how the assembly went!!

See you when I see you... :)

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful! I think that is a great honor. Good luck!

I wanted to tell you that I finally ate a mango. I picked one up at the grocery store when we went. I really liked it!

That Janie Girl said...

Let us know which one you pick!

Jenni said...

Congratulations! That is quite an honor!

Blu said...

Well however she found out that is great that she wants you to share a poem.

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi Susan :)

You will soon become famous in your school.

All your poems are good. You can select any one.

Congratulations and best wishes :)

Leon1234 said...

Hey, how are you?

lettuce said...

mmmmm i love mangos

congrats. and i hope the assembly goes well!