Thursday, January 29, 2009

Winners On Stage……


It was the prize distribution ceremony in my school for the competitions held few months ago by my school.
I won three prizes. One for pencil drawing, for English versification(poem writing) then for calligraphy. The topic for pencil drawing was “Man and nature”. What would you draw? Remember the imagination counts a lot! The topic for the poem writing was “I dream of…..” what is your dream that’s what to write.
I felt very much proud for winning three prizes. So do I hope every prize winners do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Patty said...

Congratulations. You did a mighty fine job to win three prizes.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning!

Pranav Kumar V said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

'Man and Nature'... how wild did you get with your imagination??

Have fun. see you when I see you... :)

Patty said...

Good morning, since I couldn't e-mail you, this is where I go to find some of the photos I use. Like the cat photo for today. I joined this place:
http://photobucket.com

lettuce said...

congrats on winning!!

Margie’s daughter Leiny said...

Congratulations on all those prizes. Margie.

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi Susan :)

Please accept my hearty congratulations. You are a champion.

You are very talented and these awards are only a small beginning. I am sure you will climb greater heights of achievement and name and fame will certainly follow you.

God bless you.

Creativity said...

Hearty Congratulations Dear :) Great Achievement...Excellent..Keep It Up :)